Contact Us

We're here for you.

We are experiencing longer than normal hold times - which can be more than 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience.
You can quickly & securely access your account through online and mobile banking without the wait.

Our Member Service Representatives are available extended hours to serve you by phone and secure message six days a week: Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Mountain Time).

Contact us securely via Online or Mobile Banking to discuss account information, or call us at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623.


(719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623

  • Canada – Toll Free: 800-272-9125
  • Germany – Toll Free: 0800-81-82500
  • Great Britain – Toll Free: 0800-96-1005
  • TDD – (719) 388-1690
  • TDD – Toll Free: 800-544-0624
  • Media Inquiries – (720) 833-3343


Consumer Loan Payments (Auto, Personal, Home Equity): 
P.O. Box 16769
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6769

Mortgage Loan Payments: 
P.O. Box 16900
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6900

General Mailing Address: 
Ent Credit Union
P.O. Box 15819
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-5819

Toll Free: 888-241-2510
Collect:  909-941-1398

Customer Service: 866-289-1567

Toll Free Out-of-Country: 1-701-461-2300

Online Access


Credit Card Payments: 

  • Cardmember Service
    P.O. Box 790408
    St. Louis, MO 63179-0408

Frequently Asked Questions:

A password set by you that is used to identify you when you contact us by phone. Stop by any service center or log in to Online Banking to set up your Call Center Password today!

You should receive your new card one week to 10 days prior to your old card’s expiration. Your new card must be activated prior to use.

Yes, members with only a Savings account will be subject to the same non-network ATM fees as the Free Checking account. Review the surcharge-free ATMs near you using Locations & ATMs.

Name changes are fairly common. We’ll need legal documentation of the name change in order to update your account(s).

Common examples of documentation include a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court orders. We’ll also update your signature card to reflect your new name. Simply stop by any service center and provide documentation of your name change and we’ll adjust your accounts.

If you live outside the area, we’ll mail the necessary forms to complete and return in order to make a name change.

An Ent member may request a wire transfer in-person, by telephone or through online banking (as a secure message request).

The cut-off time for domestic wire transfer requests is 3 p.m. Mountain Time, Monday through Friday, except Federal Reserve Bank holidays.

If you have received a request from Ent to provide proof of insurance on your Ent financed vehicle, please visit to provide the requested documentation.

Your FIA Credit Card payment can be made by logging in to your account at dd://

Visit ‘Services’ within Online Banking to reorder checks or the Clarke American website

Online orders will be filled using sequential check numbers and account information as it currently appears on your checks.

Visit any service center location or call us at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623 to have a PIN issued.

Yes, just print out a deposit slip and send it with your deposit. Our mailing address is: Ent Credit Union, P.O. Box 15819, Colorado Springs, CO 80935-5819.

Please allow 5-7 business days for mailing and processing time. If you are writing a check, make it payable to yourself and then endorse the back of the check as usual including your Ent account number.

Or, deposit your check via Ent’s 
Mobile Banking App for quicker access to your funds.

Yes, Ent locations offer notary public, money orders, official checks and wire transfers (domestic and international). Please review our Fee Schedule for information on any fees that may be assessed for these services.

If you are facing loan payment issues or you think you may start falling behind, call Member Solutions today at (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623 ext. 6950 for assistance with protecting your credit, making payment arrangements and potentially avoiding foreclosure and/or repossession.